Back when I was doing Keto, I used to make these cookies all the time! However, while I am not doing the Keto Diet anymore, I still love making these cookies because they are soooo easy and only use 3 ingredients! It literally only takes about 15 min from start to finish. I hope you’ll give this easy, 3 ingredient recipe a try!
- 1 cup of peanut butter ( I recommend the smooth/creamy kind)
- 1/2 cup of sugar of your choice (use Monkfruit Sweetener/ Erythritol if you want to keep this Keto)
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon (vanilla extract)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients together until it forms into a dry dough
- Spoon out the cookies onto a parchment lined backing sheet. This dough makes about 12 cookies.
- Place them in the oven for 6 minutes and then take them out and use a fork to create the signature peanut butter cookie design.
- Place the cookies back in the oven for about 6 minutes or until the cookies are golden, brown on the edges.
- After taking them out of the oven, let the cookies rest for about 10 minutes and then enjoy!